Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Favourites 2013


This month i didn't really use many 'new' products, as i didn't have time to be buying/trying out new things (thanks to deadlines at school), so i decided to just pick a few products which i have really been enjoying! 


Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector, Daily BB Cream, I normally only use concealer and powder, but as it's been extremely hot in the UK i have been wanting to wear as little as possible on my face! So instead of wearing a moisturiser, primer, SPF, concealer and powder, i decided to give this a try! It's such a lovely lightweight formula, but does a good job covering redness, on me it's lasts all day (which is normally around 7am-8pm). I'm the shade 'light' which i believe is the lightest one the do, and it is just perfect for my skin tone at the moment which is pretty tanned! I can get away with this without a tan as long as i blend it well and use bronzer to even out the skintone on my neck, so i wouldn't bare that in mind if you do have fair skin!

Maybelline Color Tattoo's, If you read my blog then you will have seen i have already talked about these in two other blog posts, so i don't want to ramble on about them! You can see the posts here and here. They are just perfect for the summer as they set on the eyes which allows them to stay on perfectly all day without creasing!

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnish, Every blogger and there mother has talked about these nail polish's and quite rightly as they are utterly amazing! This is the shade Blueberry which is an amazing creamy blue, it looks amazing with or without a tan. The formula of these polish's is incredible, so thick, long lasting, opaque and super shiny, i'm very excited to pick up some of the new summer shades.

Maybelline Color Show Nail Varnish, The Color Show nail varnishes are some of my favourite ever, i love the the brush, formula and color range (and the price). This is the shade Power Red which is an incredible true red with a slight orange undertone! I love bright red's for the summer and have been loving wearing this colour as a pedicure. 

Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick, I have already done a blog post on this expressing my love for it so you can see that here. I have the shade Red Sunrise and there is nothing i can fault about this product, i'm definitely going to go back to boots and pick up the other three shades!

Avon Glazewear Dazzle Lip Gloss, i am most definitely not a fan of lip gloss as i hate the stickiness of them! However i got this one free when i ordered from Avon a couple of months ago and decided to give it a go, it is a very sheer colour but the formula is not at all sticky! i have worn this a few times this month when i haven't wanted to wear much on my lips, i found that it is pretty moisturising as well, and according to my mum they have SPF in which is another plus especially for summer.

Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On, i suffer pretty badly with hay fever and i always wake up with irritated/puffy eyes so my mum recommended i try this roll on! It has a metal ball which you roll under and around your eye area and instantly cools and 'wakes up' your eyes. I can see this being a massive stable in my skincare routine from now on.

Favourite Song, Diane Young by Vampire Weekend, My friend showed me this song the end of last month and i have literally been obsessed with it since, it's constantly stuck in my head! I've never really listened to Vampire Weekend, but i've downloaded their newest album and absolutely love it.

THE SUN, i have mentioned how amazing this weather has been in the UK many times on my blog this month, so it has definitely been a favourite (even though as i'm writing this there is a storm happening). 

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourites have been this month in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment