Saturday 13 July 2013

Review: Herbal Essences, Beautiful Ends Mask


As it's summer and has been hot here in England, the ends of my hair have been pretty dry. The only heat i use on my hair is a hair dryer so i have been trying to let my hair dry naturally lately, to try and use as little heat as possible. At the beginning of the year i also ombre'd my curls so the ends were still slightly damaged from that.


My Mum recommended this Hair Mask as she said it really helped her's! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and i love it. First of all it smells amazing (which i must say, i love in a hair product), and i also love the fact that you can use it as a 'quick' hair mask and still get amazing results. I tend to leave this in my hair for around 5 minutes every other time i wash my hair (i tend to wash my hair every 2-3 days. When i first started using this and my hair was at it's dryest i did leave it in for a hour which left my hair feeling (and smelling) great.

This is a brilliant product and so affordable at around £5 (you can get it from supermarkets, and superdrug/boots). I would definitely recommend this if you want a quick, intensive hair mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment