Sunday 30 June 2013

June Favourites 2013!


Beauty
Aussie Dual Personality Curl Definition + Soft Feel Serum - This is an old favourite of mine, i've used it for a couple of years now however after several months of not using it i decided to try it again. It is the perfect lightweight serum, having curly hair is pretty difficult to care for and i tend to stay away from products that could potentially weigh it down.
This is amazing, i use it on my wet hair before i use mousse; i find it really helps tame the frizz and makes the ends of my hair really soft. My friend uses this and she has dead straight!

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash - This month my skin has been a little crazy, blemishes, dry patches the lot! When my skin goes crazy i like to stick to products that i know help my skin and to really simplify what i put on it. This i really like as i feel like it refreshes my skin.

Sudocrem - WHAT NAPPY RASH CREAM? I hear you. My exact reaction when my friend told me to try it! When i get a spot i cover it in a thick layer of sudocrem before i go to bed and when i wake up the spot is less red/sore.

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser - This is the best lip balm type product EVER. One coat of this and 10 minutes later your lips are as good as new, another great thing about this is it has SPF 10, which is a massive plus (these is nothing worse that burnt lips). It's so affordable and works incredibly well.

MUA Eyeshadow Pallet, Undress Me Too - I have really enjoyed using this pallet this month, it has a great range of (mostly) cool toned neutrals which is perfect for summer! I made a blog post on a look i've been loving using this pallet which you can see here

MUA Nail Varnish, Strawberry Crush - I included this in my Top 5 Spring Nail Varnish Post, it's a perfect pink shade! It's the perfect amount of vibrantness and makes you look very tan! I received many compliments on this whilst i was wearing it this month and people were amazed how it is only £1!

Accessorize Baked Bronzer, Shade 3 California - Instead of using blusher this month i have been using a little bronzer all over the face to give a natural tan look! This one is lovely for doing that it isn't too orange and has a slight shimmer which makes you looking glowing (in a good way). I would say these Baked Bronzers are very similar to the MAC Mineralize Bronzers.

Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara - I think this may be my all time favourite mascara, i just does everything i want. Gives length, volumeises, thickens and just looks amazing. The brush is a good size and is so easy to use. There are several different formula's, the only one i have tried is the waterproof one, i tend to go for waterproof anyway as i find it lasts longer and helps keep my lashes curled for the whole day!

Accessorize
Gold Swan Link Necklace - I'm a big fan of statement necklaces (i believe i also had one in my May Favourites) I have been loving Gold ones this month. This necklace belonged to my Great Gran and she gave it to my Mum, who gave it to me! It is quite a simple piece of jewelry and goes with so much! I have seen a few swan link necklaces in the high street, i know for sure they have one on ASOS as i almost brought it before i acquired this one!

'Thing'
Kindle - I go through fazes of reading and not reading and this month i have been reading! (I'm currently reading The Great Gatsby...again). I love my kindle as it's so easy to put in my bag and take it out to read at school. One thing i really love about it is that it makes it so much easier to read in bed! As much as i love physical books they are just so inconvenient to carry around!


Thank you for reading! Let me know what some of your monthly favourites were in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment