Sunday 23 June 2013

Neutral Eye Look #1


I am definitely a neutral 'shimmery' eye girl, i just love the way in complements my eye colour and makes a look that little bit more impressive. I've been considering buying the Urban Decay Naked Pallets for a long time, however since MUA brought out two pretty good dupes for a lot cheaper i have been giving them a go. The colours are just amazing and so wearable.
I will definitely be purchasing the Naked Pallets when i start to hit pan on the MUA ones.


MUA Eye Shadow Pallet - Undress Me Too
£4 at Superdrug or online

This is probably one of my favourite looks and this is using the MUA Undress Me Too Pallet. I started of my using Naked all over the lid, up to the brows to give me matte base. I then applied Devotion on the inner part of my eye, i use Wink in the outer part of the eye and winged it out slightly as that is what i find is most flattering for my eye shape. Finally i used a small pencil brush to apply a small amount of Obsessed into the outer V to make it look a little bit more smokey, i then blended the whole look to make it softer.

I finished off with a small amount of Maybelline Eye studio Gel Eyeliner in Black along my top lash line and a little bit of Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express Mascara. I clearly love Maybelline eye products.

This is such an affordable eye look, using all highstreet/drugstore products. You can purchase MUA products from Superdrug of the MUA website, and the Maybelline products you can pick up from pretty much everywhere.

What are your favourite eye looks/shadows? Let me know in the comments bellow!

2 comments:

  1. 'Devotion' all over the lid is gorgeous, though! (As well as the other shades)

    I don't know, I personally find the Naked palettes overrated; I would personally stick to the MUA palettes over the Nakeds!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I absolutely love devotion!
      They are extremely overrated, the colours are gorgeous but when there are much more affordable dupes i feel like there is no need to spent 10 times the price haha!
      xx

      Delete