Saturday 29 June 2013

Photography Exhibition.


For the examiner to mark our work we had to create an exhibition presenting our final pieces and portfolio's. It was slightly petrifying walking past the common room to see the examiner judging all of our work but hey it's over now! I thought i would take a few pictures of my work, unfortunately they aren't amazing quality as i did take them on my phone! 

On the wall i put up my final pieces and then my portfolio's on a table. On Thursday family and friends were invited to the Exhibition to view everyone's work it was really nice, and it was great to see so much incredible work!


I think i'm happy with what i completed however i do think i could have done better, if only i had more time! Now to wait for results...Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment